Cart 0 items: $0.00

Close

Qty Item Description Price Total
  Subtotal $0.00

View Cart

 

2014 One Last Kiss White Blend, California

2014 One Last Kiss White Blend, California

I've always loved producing Alsatian style blends.  This wine is 86% Muscat Canelli from the Scott Harvey Estate Vineyard at the winery in Amador County.  The remaining component is 14% Napa Valley Sauvignon Blanc.

Made in a semi-dry style with mouth watering balance.  This wine is full of spicy oragne and grapefruite flavors.  This is a wine that will pair well with fruit salad on a warm summer day.  It will also go well with light style pastas, fish or chicken.  Nice hot tub wine!

In Stock
Add To Cart
$16.00
/ 750 ML
SKU: SCHA14OLK75W
Wine Specs
Vintage
2014
Varietal
White Blend
Alcohol %
12.5
Product Reviews
Pistlpete's Gravatar
Pistlpete
1 1 1 1 1
(Jan 23, 2017 at 1:15 PM)
The wine club and value with Scott Harvey wines makes it hard "NOT" to invite Scott but only JANA when having a PARTY!!

Add A Product Review
E-Mail me when someone reviews this product

Leave this field blank: